Theft at market complex in Noida
Noida: Thieves struck the Krishna Complex
market at Harola here and decamped with goods and cash worth lakhs of rupees from nine shops, police said Friday.
Thieves committed the crime after giving sedative to the guard on duty last night.
Shop owners have lodged an FIR at sector 20 police station.
In another incident, copper wire was stolen from a factory at Noida Phase 2 last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`