Theft at market complex in Noida
Noida: Thieves struck the Krishna Complex
market at Harola here and decamped with goods and cash worth lakhs of rupees from nine shops, police said Friday.
Thieves committed the crime after giving sedative to the guard on duty last night.
Shop owners have lodged an FIR at sector 20 police station.
In another incident, copper wire was stolen from a factory at Noida Phase 2 last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- On 17th 'Kargil Vijay Diwas', nation pays tribute to brave Indian soldiers
- Are Saturn's rings bending? NASA releases strange image from Cassini (Pic inside)
- Curfew, restrictions continue in Kashmir
- Rio Olympics 2016: Amid Zika fears, Eugenie Bouchard confirms she'll play in coveted event
- Gionee M6, M6 Plus smartphones with marathon battery launching today