Theft at market complex in Noida
Noida: Thieves struck the Krishna Complex
market at Harola here and decamped with goods and cash worth lakhs of rupees from nine shops, police said Friday.
Thieves committed the crime after giving sedative to the guard on duty last night.
Shop owners have lodged an FIR at sector 20 police station.
In another incident, copper wire was stolen from a factory at Noida Phase 2 last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred