Theft at Upper City Magistrate`s residence
Meerut: Cash and jewellery worth Rs 3 lakh was allegedly stolen from the official residence of the upper city magistrate here, police said on Wednesday.
Sanjay Chauhan, Upper City Magistrate (Brahmpuri) had gone out of station on May 13 with his family and after returning, he noticed that cash and jewelry was missing, they said.
A report was yesterday lodged at the Civil Lines police station here, they said.
A theft was reported at residence of former DGP Prakash Singh a few days ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Solapur Municipal Corporation, Congress bastion, wrested by BJP