Thief lynched in UP
Bulandshahr: An alleged thief was lynched by guests at a marriage party when he was trying to steal a motorcycle in Khurja town near Bulandshahr, police said on Wednesday.
The thief was killed, while his accomplish severely injured when stones were pelted at them by the marriage party guests yesterday, SHO KN Mishra said.
The body has been sent for postmortem and the injured man admitted to hospital, the SHO said, adding that the matter was being probed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials