Third front govt will be formed at Centre: Shivpal Yadav
Varanasi: Asserting that a third front government will be formed at the Centre after the Lok Sabha polls, Samajwadi party leader Shivpal Yadav on Friday said that Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi and Arvind Kejriwal are not any kind of challenge for the party in Uttar Pradesh.
"SP will emerge as the largest party after the Lok Sabha elections in the country and a third front government will be formed at the centre, which will be a non- Congress and non-BJP government," Yadav said.
Stressing that all efforts will be made by SP to defeat BJP President Rajnath Singh from Lucknow Lok Sabha seat where Abhishek Mishra is the SP candidate, Yadav said our candidate from Varanasi Lok Sabha seat is the strongest one and will defeat Narendra Modi and Arvind Kejriwal from this temple town.
Answering a question over speculations that SP might replace its present candidate from Varanasi to give a tough fight to Modi and Kejriwal, Yadav said that SP Lok Sabha candidate from here Kailash Chaurasia will not be changed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security