Three arrested, 24 camels seized
Badaun: Three persons were arrested and 24 camels recovered from them while they were trying to take them for slaughter, police said on Tuesday.
The arrests were made last night when a truck was stopped for checking between Sahsawan and Islamnagar in which 24 camels were found, they said.
Of 24 camels, one had died due to an injury in neck, they said, adding that during interrogation the arrested accused told police that they were taking these camels to Sambhal from Rajasthan for slaugther.
Police is further probing the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Brexit, a sign of anti-elite revolt: analysts
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh had a bitter fall-out on their Paris vacay? - Details inside
- Jayalalithaa urges PM Narendra Modi to get fishermen released from Sri Lanka
- 'Girl boss': Sushmita Sen's weekend getaway with her adorable daughters!
- Getting out of bad relationship good for your health