Three arrested, 24 camels seized
Badaun: Three persons were arrested and 24 camels recovered from them while they were trying to take them for slaughter, police said on Tuesday.
The arrests were made last night when a truck was stopped for checking between Sahsawan and Islamnagar in which 24 camels were found, they said.
Of 24 camels, one had died due to an injury in neck, they said, adding that during interrogation the arrested accused told police that they were taking these camels to Sambhal from Rajasthan for slaugther.
Police is further probing the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city