Three arrested for abduction and murder of Noida resident
Noida: Three persons on Sunday were arrested from Badaiyun area for allegedly abducting and killing a Noida resident last month.
Police said Dharmindra Yadav (20) was abducted by the husband of his sister-in-law Naresh Pal alias Bunty and two accomplices from his Wazidpur residence on September 29.
They later strangled Dharmindra to death in Bulandshahar and threw the body in a canal, the arrested said during interrogation.
Police suspect that Naresh hatched the conspiracy to take possession of a property owned by Dharmindra in Chhijarsi area.
A team has been sent to retrieve the body, a police officer said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know