Three arrested for running fake passport racket
Lucknow: Three persons have been arrested
from Hussainganj area here for allegedly running a fake
passport racket, police said on Thursday.
Acting on a tip-off, Awsaar, Aziz and Junaid were arrested
from near Deendayal park last evening and 23 fake passports
were recovered from their possession, they said.
During interrogation, the trio purportedly confessed that
they used to charge Rs 30,000 from job aspirants to send them
out of the country on fake passports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves