Three arrested from Kaushambi with fake currency
Lucknow: Three persons were Thursday arrested
from Kaushambi district with fake Indian currency notes with a face value of Rs 97,500.
Pradeep Kumar Singh, Samtul and Mushtaq were arrested
from Sheetal Dham tri-section in Saini area of Kaushambi
district, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?