Three arrested with 10 kg charas in UP
Balrampur: Three Nepali nationals, including a woman, were arrested and 10 kg contraband, worth Rs 30 lakh in the international market, was seized from their possession, a senior SSB officer said here today.
The three people identified as Dhan Laxmi, Sher Bahadur and Basant belong to Nepal and were arrested on the Indo-Nepal border yesterday with the charas, SSB Commandant Murti Singh said.
The recovered contraband is approximately worth Rs 30 lakh, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine