Three arrested with 10 kg charas in UP
Balrampur: Three Nepali nationals, including a woman, were arrested and 10 kg contraband, worth Rs 30 lakh in the international market, was seized from their possession, a senior SSB officer said here today.
The three people identified as Dhan Laxmi, Sher Bahadur and Basant belong to Nepal and were arrested on the Indo-Nepal border yesterday with the charas, SSB Commandant Murti Singh said.
The recovered contraband is approximately worth Rs 30 lakh, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened