Three arrested with 10 kg charas in UP
Balrampur: Three Nepali nationals, including a woman, were arrested and 10 kg contraband, worth Rs 30 lakh in the international market, was seized from their possession, a senior SSB officer said here today.
The three people identified as Dhan Laxmi, Sher Bahadur and Basant belong to Nepal and were arrested on the Indo-Nepal border yesterday with the charas, SSB Commandant Murti Singh said.
The recovered contraband is approximately worth Rs 30 lakh, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees