Three arrested with 10 kg charas in UP
Balrampur: Three Nepali nationals, including a woman, were arrested and 10 kg contraband, worth Rs 30 lakh in the international market, was seized from their possession, a senior SSB officer said here today.
The three people identified as Dhan Laxmi, Sher Bahadur and Basant belong to Nepal and were arrested on the Indo-Nepal border yesterday with the charas, SSB Commandant Murti Singh said.
The recovered contraband is approximately worth Rs 30 lakh, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indian boat patrols on Ladakh's Pangong Tso Lake
- Roger Federer pulls out of Rio Olympics following ongoing knee trouble
- Super 30 founder wants 'level playing field' for marginalised students at IIT entrance
- SHAME! Son of Jadavpur University's professor touched girl students without consent, objectified them filthily?
- 30 Dalit groups in Gujarat form united front to fight atrocities
- Praveen Rana named as Narsingh Yadav's replacement for Rio Olympics by WFI