Three brothers die of asphyxiation in UP
Badaun: Three brothers Wednesday died of asphyxiation while cleaning an oil tank in village Mirzaupr Bichaula in Ushait area here, police said.
Brothers Veerpal (30), Ompal (24) and Udaypal (21) went inside the tank of mentha oil to clean it but did not return for long time following which villagers took them out with the help of a rope.
All of them were found dead, police said, adding that prima facie it appears that they died of asphyxiation.
Bodies of the victims have been sent for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir
- Alphabet executive steps down from Uber board amid growing competition
- Facebook CEO says group will not become a media company