Three brothers die of asphyxiation in UP
Badaun: Three brothers Wednesday died of asphyxiation while cleaning an oil tank in village Mirzaupr Bichaula in Ushait area here, police said.
Brothers Veerpal (30), Ompal (24) and Udaypal (21) went inside the tank of mentha oil to clean it but did not return for long time following which villagers took them out with the help of a rope.
All of them were found dead, police said, adding that prima facie it appears that they died of asphyxiation.
Bodies of the victims have been sent for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?