Three brothers die of asphyxiation in UP
Badaun: Three brothers Wednesday died of asphyxiation while cleaning an oil tank in village Mirzaupr Bichaula in Ushait area here, police said.
Brothers Veerpal (30), Ompal (24) and Udaypal (21) went inside the tank of mentha oil to clean it but did not return for long time following which villagers took them out with the help of a rope.
All of them were found dead, police said, adding that prima facie it appears that they died of asphyxiation.
Bodies of the victims have been sent for post-mortem.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan