Three brothers sentenced to life in murder case
Badaun: Three brothers were sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court here on Tuesday in an eight-year-old murder case.
Additional district judge SN Tripathi also imposed a fine of Rs 40,000 each on Dharampal, Papi and Karru.
The three had shot at Kalpana and her sister-in-law Pushpa over a land dispute in Bhauna Nagla village in Gunnaur area on March 30, 2005
The duo was admitted to the hospital where Kalpana died during treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’