Three cases of girls kidnapping reported in Etah
Etah: Two teenaged cousins were allegedly abducted by their relative in Balepura village, police said on Saturday.
The accused Raju of Karkoli village and his two associated were named in the FIR filed by the 18-year-old victim`s father yesterday.
The victim and her 18-year-old cousin were abducted two days back, police said.
In a separate incident, a minor girl was kidnapped yesterday from Bhadera village in Aliganj allegedly by an accused identified as Motiram, they said.
In another incident, a 16-year-old girl was abducted from Magthara village in Sidhpura on March 28 allegedly by accused Rajesh, Thakuri, Omvir and Ramsingh, police said. An FIR was filed yesterday on court`s order, police said.
No arrests have been made so far in these cases and none of the victims have been found.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP wins 82 seats in nail-biting finish, Shiv Sena 84; Uddhav, Fadnavis non-committal on alliance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: BJP triumphs across state; hung verdict in BMC elections