Three cases of girls kidnapping reported in Etah
Etah: Two teenaged cousins were allegedly abducted by their relative in Balepura village, police said on Saturday.
The accused Raju of Karkoli village and his two associated were named in the FIR filed by the 18-year-old victim`s father yesterday.
The victim and her 18-year-old cousin were abducted two days back, police said.
In a separate incident, a minor girl was kidnapped yesterday from Bhadera village in Aliganj allegedly by an accused identified as Motiram, they said.
In another incident, a 16-year-old girl was abducted from Magthara village in Sidhpura on March 28 allegedly by accused Rajesh, Thakuri, Omvir and Ramsingh, police said. An FIR was filed yesterday on court`s order, police said.
No arrests have been made so far in these cases and none of the victims have been found.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Wow! KFC India to replace plastic packaging with edible bowls!
- UN blacklists Indian-flagged cargo vessel carrying Libyan oil
- One minute of intense exercise can help you stay fit!
- Don't refer Bhagat Singh, Chandra Shekhar Azad as terrorists: HRD Ministry to DU
- Navjot Singh Sidhu takes oath as Rajya Sabha member – SEE PICS