Three children crushed to death by train
Lucknow: Three children were crushed to
death by a speeding train while they were trying to cross the
rail track near Egwan railway station in Hardoi district here,
police said today.
Vandana (6), Chandna (5) and Neha (5) died after being
hit by Triveni Express in Hardoi yesterday, they said.
The bodies of the victim were sent for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet Kirti Bharti, the new topper of Bihar Intermediate exams in Arts stream!
- Agra boy seeks PM Modi, CM Akhilesh's help for his blood cancer treatment
- Armoured cars now mandatory to accompany security forces in Kashmir
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Member of J&K Constituent Assembly Peerzada Ghulam Jeelani passes away
- One of the suspects arrested in the Maidservant rape case in Thane
- Haryana RS elections: Experts question delay in raising objection to Election Commission
- WATCH: This is how Iceland celebrated victory over England with their fans. Goosebumps!
- Guess who? Angered by film failure, this actor breaks hotel furniture