Three children killed in cylinder blast in UP
Gonda (UP): Three children were killed while their mother was injured when an LPG cylinder exploded in their house in Deva Pasia village here, police said on Sunday.
Satyam (3), Himanshu (5) and Ruby (7) were seriously injured in the incident that took place last night when their mother was cooking food.
They were rushed to a hospital in serious condition, where all the three died.
The condition of their mother Gudia (36) was stated to be stable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security Part II
- DNA: Analyzing the possible hands indulged in Scorpene Submarine data leak
- DNA: Analyzing the media coverage on Kashmir violence
- DNA: PM Modi's photos and Indian flag raised during protests in Balochistan
- Eng vs Pak, 1st ODI: Azhar Ali leads from front as England restrict Pakistan for 260/6
- Active parent involvement reduces obesity risk in children: Study
- Kashmir unrest: One more killed in protests; Rajnath Singh meets political leaders
- Earth-like planet found in nearest solar system: Study
- JNU rape case: AISA activist Anmol Ratan surrenders