Three coaches of passenger train derails, none injured
Lucknow: A passenger train derailed early Wednesday in Uttar Pradesh, disrupting rail traffic on the busy Howrah-Delhi route, an official said. No casualty was reported.
Three coaches of the Kanpur-Shikohabad train went off the tracks near Sarai Bhupat railway station in Etawah district, some 200 km from here, station superintendent P.K. Kamal told reporters.
"The track has been disrupted. A team of railway officials have started operations to restore the track," he said.
The train was heading to Firozabad from Kanpur, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray