Three commit suicide in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: Three persons, including a girl, allegedly committed suicide in separate incidents in Muzaffanagar district, police said on Monday.
Neha (22) yesterday hanged herself from a ceiling at her residence in Rampuri locality here.
The reason behind the incident has not been ascertained yet, they said.
In another incident, a youth, identified as Yogendra (25), committed suicide by consuming poison. He was rushed to a local hospital where he was declared dead, police said.
In third incident, a 48-year-old man jumped before a moving train near Muzaffarnagar railway station. His identity could not be ascertained. The body has been sent for postmortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway