Three commit suicide in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: Three persons, including a girl, allegedly committed suicide in separate incidents in Muzaffanagar district, police said on Monday.
Neha (22) yesterday hanged herself from a ceiling at her residence in Rampuri locality here.
The reason behind the incident has not been ascertained yet, they said.
In another incident, a youth, identified as Yogendra (25), committed suicide by consuming poison. He was rushed to a local hospital where he was declared dead, police said.
In third incident, a 48-year-old man jumped before a moving train near Muzaffarnagar railway station. His identity could not be ascertained. The body has been sent for postmortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption