Three commit suicide in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: Three persons, including a girl, allegedly committed suicide in separate incidents in Muzaffanagar district, police said on Monday.
Neha (22) yesterday hanged herself from a ceiling at her residence in Rampuri locality here.
The reason behind the incident has not been ascertained yet, they said.
In another incident, a youth, identified as Yogendra (25), committed suicide by consuming poison. He was rushed to a local hospital where he was declared dead, police said.
In third incident, a 48-year-old man jumped before a moving train near Muzaffarnagar railway station. His identity could not be ascertained. The body has been sent for postmortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred