Three commit suicide in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: Three persons, including a girl, allegedly committed suicide in separate incidents in Muzaffanagar district, police said on Monday.
Neha (22) yesterday hanged herself from a ceiling at her residence in Rampuri locality here.
The reason behind the incident has not been ascertained yet, they said.
In another incident, a youth, identified as Yogendra (25), committed suicide by consuming poison. He was rushed to a local hospital where he was declared dead, police said.
In third incident, a 48-year-old man jumped before a moving train near Muzaffarnagar railway station. His identity could not be ascertained. The body has been sent for postmortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble