Three cops, five others injured in cylinder blast
Meerut: Three police officials and five others were injured after a fire broke out at a building in Sadar Bazaar area on Tuesday due to a cylinder explosion.
"Police inspector Sukhdev Pratap and two constables were among those injured in the fire. Several police officials reside in the building in which the cylinder blast took place," a fire department official said.
The fire tenders on reaching the spot controlled the fire and took the injured to a local hospital, he said, adding that two of them were critical.
According to the official, the LPG cylinder exploded due to leakage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- SC rejects review petition of Telangana for division of assets
- VIDEO! Lionel Messi wins UEFA 'Goal of the Season' award for scoring this beauty
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra's mushy love in 'Baar Baar Dekho' new still is just so aww!
- Bodo outfits to restart statehood movement on August 30
- 92 paise insurance premium for train travellers from August 31