Three dead as tractor overturns
Bulandshahr: Three persons died on the
spot when a sugarcane-laden tractor in which they were
travelling overturned near here, police said on Tuesday.
The incident occurred on Monday evening at village Nethla when
the tractor driver while negotiating a sharp turn lost control
over the vehicle, SP City Ganga Nath Tripathi said.
All the three tractor passengers were crushed to death
after the bundles of sugarcane fell on them, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok