Three die after consuming spurious liquor in UP
Badaun (UP): Three persons died after allegedly consuming spurious liquor in Jorinagla village in the district, police said on Monday.
Ajaypal (29), Sher Singh (55) and Vinod (30) died yesterday after they drank spurious liquor in Kadarchowk area, police said.
The matter is being probed, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred