Three die after consuming spurious liquor in UP
Badaun (UP): Three persons died after allegedly consuming spurious liquor in Jorinagla village in the district, police said on Monday.
Ajaypal (29), Sher Singh (55) and Vinod (30) died yesterday after they drank spurious liquor in Kadarchowk area, police said.
The matter is being probed, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Parliament deadlock: BJP says blame Sonia if Monsoon Session washed out, calls Congress 'confused'
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites