Three get 10-yr jail term for girl`s gangrape
Bijnore: A court here has sentenced three persons to 10 years of rigorous imprisonment each for the gangrape of a teenage girl in 2009.
Additional District and Sessions Judge Rajendra Singh yesterday awarded the jail term to the three for the gangrape of the 17-year-old girl, a resident of village Umari under Heempur police circle.
The three accused -- brothers Bhoora and Matin and Farooq had abducted the girl from a doctor`s clinic at Chandpur on July 4, 2009 when she had gone there with her sister and brother-in-law to take medicine for herself.
The three took her to Delhi in a car, kept her confined there for four days and gang-raped her.
The judge also imposed a fine of Rs 25,000 each on the three accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!