Three get 10-yr jail term for girl`s gangrape
Bijnore: A court here has sentenced three persons to 10 years of rigorous imprisonment each for the gangrape of a teenage girl in 2009.
Additional District and Sessions Judge Rajendra Singh yesterday awarded the jail term to the three for the gangrape of the 17-year-old girl, a resident of village Umari under Heempur police circle.
The three accused -- brothers Bhoora and Matin and Farooq had abducted the girl from a doctor`s clinic at Chandpur on July 4, 2009 when she had gone there with her sister and brother-in-law to take medicine for herself.
The three took her to Delhi in a car, kept her confined there for four days and gang-raped her.
The judge also imposed a fine of Rs 25,000 each on the three accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested