Three gets lifer in murder case
Ghazipur: Three persons were sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court in a 12-year-old murder case.
Additional Sessions Judge Anupati Ram Yadav found Munna, Jugnu and Markandey guilty of killing Vikram Yadav in Islamabad village on August 7, 2000 and awarded them the punishment yesterday.
Yadav was shot dead by the trio when he was returning home after attending a court case, the prosecution sources said.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 5,000 on each of the convicts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant