Three gets lifer in murder case
Ghazipur: Three persons were sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court in a 12-year-old murder case.
Additional Sessions Judge Anupati Ram Yadav found Munna, Jugnu and Markandey guilty of killing Vikram Yadav in Islamabad village on August 7, 2000 and awarded them the punishment yesterday.
Yadav was shot dead by the trio when he was returning home after attending a court case, the prosecution sources said.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 5,000 on each of the convicts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’