Three gets lifer in murder case
Ghazipur: Three persons were sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court in a 12-year-old murder case.
Additional Sessions Judge Anupati Ram Yadav found Munna, Jugnu and Markandey guilty of killing Vikram Yadav in Islamabad village on August 7, 2000 and awarded them the punishment yesterday.
Yadav was shot dead by the trio when he was returning home after attending a court case, the prosecution sources said.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 5,000 on each of the convicts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country