Three girls kidnapped in Etah
Etah (UP): Three girls were allegedly kidnapped from different parts of the district in past two days, police said on Friday.
In the first incident, a girl was allegedly abducted in Khangarpur village on April 24, when she had gone to fields for work.
On a complaint by girl`s family, a woman and two others have been booked in the case, police said.
Two girls, including a teenager, were abducted the same day from Kotwali area of the district in separate incidents, they said, adding no arrests have so far been made and the matters are being investigated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends