Three held for Ghaziabad gangrape
Ghaziabad: Three persons were arrested
for allegedly gangraping a 35-year-old widow, police said.
Titu, Rajesh and Akbar were taken into custody last night for raping the woman twice on April 7.
The victim, who runs a tea shop in Noida, was brought to the satellite city by Titu on the pretext of showing his new house after which he and an accomplice took her to Delhi and raped her in a moving car.
The woman was raped a second time on the same day by the two and another accomplice on the site of an under-construction building in Sahibabad.
The accused, who were produced before a judicial magistrate today, have been sent to 14 days in jail, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living