Three held for Ghaziabad gangrape
Ghaziabad: Three persons were arrested
for allegedly gangraping a 35-year-old widow, police said.
Titu, Rajesh and Akbar were taken into custody last night for raping the woman twice on April 7.
The victim, who runs a tea shop in Noida, was brought to the satellite city by Titu on the pretext of showing his new house after which he and an accomplice took her to Delhi and raped her in a moving car.
The woman was raped a second time on the same day by the two and another accomplice on the site of an under-construction building in Sahibabad.
The accused, who were produced before a judicial magistrate today, have been sent to 14 days in jail, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'