Three held for Ghaziabad gangrape
Ghaziabad: Three persons were arrested
for allegedly gangraping a 35-year-old widow, police said.
Titu, Rajesh and Akbar were taken into custody last night for raping the woman twice on April 7.
The victim, who runs a tea shop in Noida, was brought to the satellite city by Titu on the pretext of showing his new house after which he and an accomplice took her to Delhi and raped her in a moving car.
The woman was raped a second time on the same day by the two and another accomplice on the site of an under-construction building in Sahibabad.
The accused, who were produced before a judicial magistrate today, have been sent to 14 days in jail, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand