Three held, Rs 5 crore smack recovered
Lucknow: Three persons were on Wednesday arrested and smack worth Rs five crore recovered from their possession in Uttar Pradesh`s Kushinagar district, police said.
Kamlesh Kumar Yadav, Shan Mohammad and Anwar Hussain were arrested from near Bahadurpur police outpost, and illegal firearms and five kg smack were recovered from their possession, they said.
During interrogation, the trio told police that they got the smack from a person in Barabanki and were on way to deliver the consignment to someone in Bihar`s Raxaul district, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai