Three killed, four injured in clash in UP
Bulandshahr: At least three persons were on Tuesday killed and four others injured when a clash broke out between two groups over an eve-teasing incident in Khurja Dehat area of the district.
According to Superintendent of Police (Dehat) Vijay Gautam, the clash started when a 16-year-old girl was allegedly eve-teased by a youth belonging to upper caste.
An altercation followed and the girl`s uncle Inderpal Jatav was shot dead in Fareedpur village, police said.
Later, in retaliation, some people attacked houses of people belonging to the upper caste, in which two persons-- Balbir Singh and Om Prakash -- were killed.
Stones were also pelted on police team as it reached the crime spot.
Four seriously injured persons were rushed to a government hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city