Three killed, four injured in clash in UP
Bulandshahr: At least three persons were on Tuesday killed and four others injured when a clash broke out between two groups over an eve-teasing incident in Khurja Dehat area of the district.
According to Superintendent of Police (Dehat) Vijay Gautam, the clash started when a 16-year-old girl was allegedly eve-teased by a youth belonging to upper caste.
An altercation followed and the girl`s uncle Inderpal Jatav was shot dead in Fareedpur village, police said.
Later, in retaliation, some people attacked houses of people belonging to the upper caste, in which two persons-- Balbir Singh and Om Prakash -- were killed.
Stones were also pelted on police team as it reached the crime spot.
Four seriously injured persons were rushed to a government hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!