Three killed, four injured in clash in UP
Bulandshahr: At least three persons were on Tuesday killed and four others injured when a clash broke out between two groups over an eve-teasing incident in Khurja Dehat area of the district.
According to Superintendent of Police (Dehat) Vijay Gautam, the clash started when a 16-year-old girl was allegedly eve-teased by a youth belonging to upper caste.
An altercation followed and the girl`s uncle Inderpal Jatav was shot dead in Fareedpur village, police said.
Later, in retaliation, some people attacked houses of people belonging to the upper caste, in which two persons-- Balbir Singh and Om Prakash -- were killed.
Stones were also pelted on police team as it reached the crime spot.
Four seriously injured persons were rushed to a government hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Gael Monfils to face Ivo Karlovic in Washington Open final
- Olympics 2016: IOC faces historic call on Russia Rio ban
- Kashmir unrest over Burhan Wani's killing: Curfew lifted from these four districts - FULL DETAILS
- Salman Khan plans a special birthday party for alleged girlfriend Iulia Vantur? - Know more