Three killed in accident in Etawah
Etawah (UP): Three people, including a bank managar and software engineer, were killed and another was injured in a collision between two motorcycles on Etawah-Kannauj road Saturday afternoon.
Brahm Kishore (45) Manager of Urban Cooperative Bank`s Bharthana branch, Shahabuddin (40) software engineer of a Noida based company and an unidentified person aged around 50 years were killed in the accident near Bandhara bridge, police spokesman said.
The injured has been admitted to a local hospital and bodies sent for post mortem examination, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Euro 2016: Wayne Rooney and Roy Hodgson seek more ruthless from England against Iceland
- Gunman, who opened fire at German cinema complex before being shot dead, acted alone
- 'NSG applications of Pakistan, India should be considered together'
- Jung, Meena will be summoned over Sheila govt 'scams': Dy Speaker
- CBI files fresh chargesheet against two in Vyapam cases