Three killed in accident in Etawah
Etawah (UP): Three people, including a bank managar and software engineer, were killed and another was injured in a collision between two motorcycles on Etawah-Kannauj road Saturday afternoon.
Brahm Kishore (45) Manager of Urban Cooperative Bank`s Bharthana branch, Shahabuddin (40) software engineer of a Noida based company and an unidentified person aged around 50 years were killed in the accident near Bandhara bridge, police spokesman said.
The injured has been admitted to a local hospital and bodies sent for post mortem examination, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!