Three killed in accidents on Yamuna Expressway
Noida: Three persons were killed while as many suffered injuries in two separate accidents on the Yamuna Expressway, police said on Monday.
One person was killed when a truck overturned in Dankaur area on the expressway last night after its tyre burst, police said.
In another mishap last night, five persons were injured when their car coming from Agra overturned in Jewar area, they said.
They were taken to a hospital where two of them -- Ravi and Navin -- were declared brought dead, police said, adding that the condition of three injured is stated to be critical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video