Three killed in firing at marriage function
Ghaziabad: Three persons were killed
and four others injured in an exchange of fire between two
groups during a wedding ceremony here, police said on Saturday.
The incident took place yesterday during a marriage
function at a farm house in Sahibabad area when some guests
opened fire at one another following an altercation, SP(City)
J K Shahi said.
A guest died on the spot, while two others succumbed to
their injuries in a hospital, he said.
The four injured were rushed to the hospital in serious
condition, Shahi said.
A case has been registered in this connection, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Jhansi's ammunition factory was target of ISI agents
- Panel discussion on film director Ali Akbar's accusation on Madrasa
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory