Three killed in firing at marriage function
Ghaziabad: Three persons were killed
and four others injured in an exchange of fire between two
groups during a wedding ceremony here, police said on Saturday.
The incident took place yesterday during a marriage
function at a farm house in Sahibabad area when some guests
opened fire at one another following an altercation, SP(City)
J K Shahi said.
A guest died on the spot, while two others succumbed to
their injuries in a hospital, he said.
The four injured were rushed to the hospital in serious
condition, Shahi said.
A case has been registered in this connection, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state