Three killed in firing at marriage function
Ghaziabad: Three persons were killed
and four others injured in an exchange of fire between two
groups during a wedding ceremony here, police said on Saturday.
The incident took place yesterday during a marriage
function at a farm house in Sahibabad area when some guests
opened fire at one another following an altercation, SP(City)
J K Shahi said.
A guest died on the spot, while two others succumbed to
their injuries in a hospital, he said.
The four injured were rushed to the hospital in serious
condition, Shahi said.
A case has been registered in this connection, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?