Three killed in separate road accidents in Noida
Noida: Three persons, including two children, were killed in two separate road accidents in Noida and Greater Noida, police said Tuesday.
In the first mishap, a mixer dumper crushed three persons at Choganpur crossing late last night, police said.
The injured were rushed to Yatharth hospital where two of them - Raja (11) and Mukesh (22) - were declared brought dead, while another - Akshay (18) - was said to be in critical condition.
In another accident, 8-year-old Pooja was overrun by a vehicle at the Noida Parthala crossing last night.
Pooja`s father Dinesh has lodged an FIR in this regard, they said. Police were investigating both the cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!