Three killed in separate road accidents in Noida
Noida: Three persons, including two children, were killed in two separate road accidents in Noida and Greater Noida, police said Tuesday.
In the first mishap, a mixer dumper crushed three persons at Choganpur crossing late last night, police said.
The injured were rushed to Yatharth hospital where two of them - Raja (11) and Mukesh (22) - were declared brought dead, while another - Akshay (18) - was said to be in critical condition.
In another accident, 8-year-old Pooja was overrun by a vehicle at the Noida Parthala crossing last night.
Pooja`s father Dinesh has lodged an FIR in this regard, they said. Police were investigating both the cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Kangana Ranaut turns GORGEOUS showstopper for Tarun Tahiliani at Lakme Fashion Week—Pics inside!
- This Russian cat adopts baby monkey after his mother abandons him – Watch inspirational video!
- Centre must explain Scorpene submarines leak, says Congress
- 10 hot features of Google Android Nougat Operating System
- Teresa Giudice slammed for bikini pics of underage daughters