Three killed in separate road accidents in Noida
Noida: Three persons, including two children, were killed in two separate road accidents in Noida and Greater Noida, police said Tuesday.
In the first mishap, a mixer dumper crushed three persons at Choganpur crossing late last night, police said.
The injured were rushed to Yatharth hospital where two of them - Raja (11) and Mukesh (22) - were declared brought dead, while another - Akshay (18) - was said to be in critical condition.
In another accident, 8-year-old Pooja was overrun by a vehicle at the Noida Parthala crossing last night.
Pooja`s father Dinesh has lodged an FIR in this regard, they said. Police were investigating both the cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur