Three killed in separate road accidents in Noida
Noida: Three persons, including two children, were killed in two separate road accidents in Noida and Greater Noida, police said Tuesday.
In the first mishap, a mixer dumper crushed three persons at Choganpur crossing late last night, police said.
The injured were rushed to Yatharth hospital where two of them - Raja (11) and Mukesh (22) - were declared brought dead, while another - Akshay (18) - was said to be in critical condition.
In another accident, 8-year-old Pooja was overrun by a vehicle at the Noida Parthala crossing last night.
Pooja`s father Dinesh has lodged an FIR in this regard, they said. Police were investigating both the cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire