Three labourers killed in wall collapse
Mirzapur: Three labourers were killed and as many others injured when the wall of a rice mill collapsed on them here, police said Friday.
The labourers were working in the rice mill in Baraundha village when one of its walls collapsed on them last night, they said.
The deceased have been identified as Riyasaran (60), Vijendra (50) and Gothai (45), police said, adding that injured have been admitted to hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam -Part III
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam - Part IV
- DNA : Why BJP is linking Rahul Gandhi to AgustaWestland scam
- DNA : Analysis of connection between Emaar MGF and Rahul Gandhi
- DNA : How forest fire is melting Himalayan glaciers?
- Govt targets Rs 64,580 cr revenue in FY17 from spectrum sale
- Seven Indian shuttlers set to qualify for Rio Olympics
- Sanjay Dutt rejects speculation on joining BJP, says 'attended the event for my friend'
- WATCH: Despite crushing defeat, Virat Kohli shows ultimate sign of sporting spirit
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President