Three labourers killed in wall collapse
Mirzapur: Three labourers were killed and as many others injured when the wall of a rice mill collapsed on them here, police said Friday.
The labourers were working in the rice mill in Baraundha village when one of its walls collapsed on them last night, they said.
The deceased have been identified as Riyasaran (60), Vijendra (50) and Gothai (45), police said, adding that injured have been admitted to hospital.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India