Three labourers killed in wall collapse
Mirzapur: Three labourers were killed and as many others injured when the wall of a rice mill collapsed on them here, police said Friday.
The labourers were working in the rice mill in Baraundha village when one of its walls collapsed on them last night, they said.
The deceased have been identified as Riyasaran (60), Vijendra (50) and Gothai (45), police said, adding that injured have been admitted to hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj