Three Lucknow students die in accident
Lucknow: Three Lucknow university students were killed and three injured when their car turned turtle here late Tuesday, police said.
The accident took place after a tyre of the car burst and the driver lost control of the vehicle. Bumping into a divider, the car overturned.
Senior Superintendent of Police R.K. Chaturvedi said that the Tata Safari SUV met with an accident in Krishnanagar near Murdhaiya village on Shaheed Path.
The injured were admitted to hospital and their condition is stated to be serious.
Police said the dead students are Aman, Jitendra and Hansraj, all in their mid 20s.
The injured are Dharm Singh, Neeraj and Ashish.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi