Three Lucknow students die in accident
Lucknow: Three Lucknow university students were killed and three injured when their car turned turtle here late Tuesday, police said.
The accident took place after a tyre of the car burst and the driver lost control of the vehicle. Bumping into a divider, the car overturned.
Senior Superintendent of Police R.K. Chaturvedi said that the Tata Safari SUV met with an accident in Krishnanagar near Murdhaiya village on Shaheed Path.
The injured were admitted to hospital and their condition is stated to be serious.
Police said the dead students are Aman, Jitendra and Hansraj, all in their mid 20s.
The injured are Dharm Singh, Neeraj and Ashish.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch