Three MBBS students attempt suicide
Kanpur: Three medical students attempted suicide by consuming poison after they failed in their Biochemistry exam, police said on Saturday.
Second year MBBS students of Ganesh Shankar Medical College in the city consumed poison yesterday in a hostel room after being upset over failing in their first year Biochemistry paper, they said.
The condition of Shobhit, Sanjeev Kumar and Vivek was stated to be serious in Hallet hospital where they were admitted after being found unconscious in the room by other students.
Police said a suicide note was found in their possession in which they blamed a college lecturer for deliberately failing them in the subject and making casteist remarks against them.
The college principal, however, denied knowledge of any such incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2016: Private schools outshine govt schools in Delhi
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Maharashtra CM inaugurates Maharojgar Melava
- We have RSS training, capable of breaking necks with bare hands: BJP WB chief