Three minors gangraped in separate incidents in UP
Sonbhadra: A 14-year-old girl was gangraped and murdered by unidentified persons in Ghorawal area, police sources said on Saturday. The minor was gangraped and later killed by some persons when she had gone to attend a marriage function on Thursday night and the body was recovered on Friday, they said.
In another incident, a 12-year-old girl was gangraped by three persons in Shivala Kalan area in Bijnor district on Friday, police said. An FIR was lodged against the accused, Ritesh, Reenu and Arjun, they said.
Station House Officer Sunil Kumar Yadav said the girl was sent to the district hospital for medical examination wherein the rape was confirmed. He said that one of the accused Ritesh had been arrested.
In Badaun, a six-year-old girl was raped by a 21-year-old youth in Binawar area, a senior officer said. Additional SP Maan Singh said that the accused Annu had been arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- Grand Alliance set to win Bihar election: Survey
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest