Three minors gangraped in separate incidents in UP
Sonbhadra: A 14-year-old girl was gangraped and murdered by unidentified persons in Ghorawal area, police sources said on Saturday. The minor was gangraped and later killed by some persons when she had gone to attend a marriage function on Thursday night and the body was recovered on Friday, they said.
In another incident, a 12-year-old girl was gangraped by three persons in Shivala Kalan area in Bijnor district on Friday, police said. An FIR was lodged against the accused, Ritesh, Reenu and Arjun, they said.
Station House Officer Sunil Kumar Yadav said the girl was sent to the district hospital for medical examination wherein the rape was confirmed. He said that one of the accused Ritesh had been arrested.
In Badaun, a six-year-old girl was raped by a 21-year-old youth in Binawar area, a senior officer said. Additional SP Maan Singh said that the accused Annu had been arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Wow! Soon you may find a robot greeting you at HDFC Bank
- Half of states expected to ratify GST by early September
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers
- Three accused of 2009 Sri Lanka cricket team attack killed, claims Pakistan