Three minors gangraped in separate incidents in UP
Sonbhadra: A 14-year-old girl was gangraped and murdered by unidentified persons in Ghorawal area, police sources said on Saturday. The minor was gangraped and later killed by some persons when she had gone to attend a marriage function on Thursday night and the body was recovered on Friday, they said.
In another incident, a 12-year-old girl was gangraped by three persons in Shivala Kalan area in Bijnor district on Friday, police said. An FIR was lodged against the accused, Ritesh, Reenu and Arjun, they said.
Station House Officer Sunil Kumar Yadav said the girl was sent to the district hospital for medical examination wherein the rape was confirmed. He said that one of the accused Ritesh had been arrested.
In Badaun, a six-year-old girl was raped by a 21-year-old youth in Binawar area, a senior officer said. Additional SP Maan Singh said that the accused Annu had been arrested.
- Real Estate Act, designed to protect consumer interest, comes into force from today
- What an idea! Here's why NCP workers in Maharashtra danced in 'Nagin' style - Watch video
- John Kerry to travel to Geneva on Sunday in show of support for Syria ceasefire: US
- Istanbul braces for police lockdown on May Day
- Jat leaders to hold ‘jail bharo’ movement in Haryana today, section 144 imposed in Jind