Three minors gangraped in separate incidents in UP
Sonbhadra: A 14-year-old girl was gangraped and murdered by unidentified persons in Ghorawal area, police sources said on Saturday. The minor was gangraped and later killed by some persons when she had gone to attend a marriage function on Thursday night and the body was recovered on Friday, they said.
In another incident, a 12-year-old girl was gangraped by three persons in Shivala Kalan area in Bijnor district on Friday, police said. An FIR was lodged against the accused, Ritesh, Reenu and Arjun, they said.
Station House Officer Sunil Kumar Yadav said the girl was sent to the district hospital for medical examination wherein the rape was confirmed. He said that one of the accused Ritesh had been arrested.
In Badaun, a six-year-old girl was raped by a 21-year-old youth in Binawar area, a senior officer said. Additional SP Maan Singh said that the accused Annu had been arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists?
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part II
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part III
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part IV
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Faircent acclaimed ‘Interbrand Breakthrough Brand in Finance’ by Interbrand
- No concrete evidence on missing AN-32, says Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar
- Confirmed: Apple iPhone 7 pre-orders to start September 9
- HC refuses to put on hold Dayashankar Singh's arrest over derogatory remarks against Mayawati
- Assam floods: CM Sarbananda Sonowal sends ministers to districts