Three minors gangraped in separate incidents in UP
Sonbhadra: A 14-year-old girl was gangraped and murdered by unidentified persons in Ghorawal area, police sources said on Saturday. The minor was gangraped and later killed by some persons when she had gone to attend a marriage function on Thursday night and the body was recovered on Friday, they said.
In another incident, a 12-year-old girl was gangraped by three persons in Shivala Kalan area in Bijnor district on Friday, police said. An FIR was lodged against the accused, Ritesh, Reenu and Arjun, they said.
Station House Officer Sunil Kumar Yadav said the girl was sent to the district hospital for medical examination wherein the rape was confirmed. He said that one of the accused Ritesh had been arrested.
In Badaun, a six-year-old girl was raped by a 21-year-old youth in Binawar area, a senior officer said. Additional SP Maan Singh said that the accused Annu had been arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption