Three more persons arrested in group clash case
Muzaffarnagar: Three more persons were arrested and a case was registered against 33 others in connection with a group clash in which 16 people were injured near Eidgah at Basi village in the district, police said on Monday.
Three more persons have been arrested for their alleged involvement in the clash, they said.
While, the case has been registered against 33 people under relevant sections of IPC, they added.
Policemen and PAC have been deployed in the area to prevent any untoward incident, they said.
Sixteen people were injured on September 11 in an alleged cross-fire between two groups which clashed over a land dispute soon after offering prayers at an Idgah in Basi
One person, involved in the clash, was arrested the same day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- North Korea floats propaganda leaflets in river for 1st time
- WATCH: Chilling video of Gwalior road mishap and miraculous escape of two scooty riders
- 'Sultan' moment: Salman Khan, nephew Ahil clicked in wrestling mood
- Palestinian killed in exchange of fire with Israeli army
- Girl commits suicide after being ragged in Kerala, three final year students arrested