Three more persons arrested in group clash case
Muzaffarnagar: Three more persons were arrested and a case was registered against 33 others in connection with a group clash in which 16 people were injured near Eidgah at Basi village in the district, police said on Monday.
Three more persons have been arrested for their alleged involvement in the clash, they said.
While, the case has been registered against 33 people under relevant sections of IPC, they added.
Policemen and PAC have been deployed in the area to prevent any untoward incident, they said.
Sixteen people were injured on September 11 in an alleged cross-fire between two groups which clashed over a land dispute soon after offering prayers at an Idgah in Basi
One person, involved in the clash, was arrested the same day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq