Three persons arrested for killing auto driver in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: Police on Monday arrested three out of four accused in the murder case of 22-year-old auto driver, who went missing on June 13 from Masuri area of the district.
According to the police, the three arrested persons identified as Ikhlakh, Nausad and Nawab, aged between 25 and 35 years, were friends with the deceased auto driver Javed.
"We have arrested three persons involved in the murder while fourth person is yet to be arrested. Javed`s body and his auto have been recovered," a senior police officer said.
The accused had booked Javed`s vehicle on June 13 on the pretext of travelling to Bulandshar, but en route they allegedly murdered him by slitting his throat and fled after looting the vehicle. They also changed the original number plate of the autorickshaw so that it could not be traced, police said.
Police is yet to arrest the fourth accused identified as Wasim in connection with the case.
Javed was residing with his family in Javaipura in Masuri area of Ghaziabad and had got married in May this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug