Three persons arrested for killing auto driver in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: Police on Monday arrested three out of four accused in the murder case of 22-year-old auto driver, who went missing on June 13 from Masuri area of the district.
According to the police, the three arrested persons identified as Ikhlakh, Nausad and Nawab, aged between 25 and 35 years, were friends with the deceased auto driver Javed.
"We have arrested three persons involved in the murder while fourth person is yet to be arrested. Javed`s body and his auto have been recovered," a senior police officer said.
The accused had booked Javed`s vehicle on June 13 on the pretext of travelling to Bulandshar, but en route they allegedly murdered him by slitting his throat and fled after looting the vehicle. They also changed the original number plate of the autorickshaw so that it could not be traced, police said.
Police is yet to arrest the fourth accused identified as Wasim in connection with the case.
Javed was residing with his family in Javaipura in Masuri area of Ghaziabad and had got married in May this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- University of Mumbai to declare TYBCom Results 2016 today; check mu.ac.in
- Anil Kumble's appointment: This is what 'disappointed' Ravi Shastri, Sandeep Patil said...
- Telangana to join Centre's Uday scheme today
- UK economy plunges into unknown on Brexit
- Clouds over Britain's financial sector after Brexit vote