Three persons get life term in murder case
Gonda: Three persons were sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court here in connection with a four-year-old murder case.
Anand Kumar Tiwari was killed and his wife Kamla Devi,
daughter Seema Devi and another man Shivanand were injured in
a bomb attack in Pedibara village in Kaudiya area nearly four
years back, prosecution said here.
Anand`s son Vipul lodged an FIR against Kranti Kumar
Shukla, his brother Pradeep Kumar Shukla and Rajesh Kumar
Tiwari in this regard, they said.
On the basis of the chargesheet filed by police and
evidences produced, Additional Sessions Magistrate (fast track
court) Aniruddha Maurya held the three accused guilty and
sentenced them to life imprisonment yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'El Chapo' appeals extradition to US
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1