Three persons get life term in murder case
Gonda: Three persons were sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court here in connection with a four-year-old murder case.
Anand Kumar Tiwari was killed and his wife Kamla Devi,
daughter Seema Devi and another man Shivanand were injured in
a bomb attack in Pedibara village in Kaudiya area nearly four
years back, prosecution said here.
Anand`s son Vipul lodged an FIR against Kranti Kumar
Shukla, his brother Pradeep Kumar Shukla and Rajesh Kumar
Tiwari in this regard, they said.
On the basis of the chargesheet filed by police and
evidences produced, Additional Sessions Magistrate (fast track
court) Aniruddha Maurya held the three accused guilty and
sentenced them to life imprisonment yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured