Three persons get life term in murder case
Gonda: Three persons were sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court here in connection with a four-year-old murder case.
Anand Kumar Tiwari was killed and his wife Kamla Devi,
daughter Seema Devi and another man Shivanand were injured in
a bomb attack in Pedibara village in Kaudiya area nearly four
years back, prosecution said here.
Anand`s son Vipul lodged an FIR against Kranti Kumar
Shukla, his brother Pradeep Kumar Shukla and Rajesh Kumar
Tiwari in this regard, they said.
On the basis of the chargesheet filed by police and
evidences produced, Additional Sessions Magistrate (fast track
court) Aniruddha Maurya held the three accused guilty and
sentenced them to life imprisonment yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan