Three sentenced to life imprisonment for murder in UP
Ballia: Three persons were sentenced to
life imprisonment by a local court here in a three-year-old
Rajiv Tiwari, Narain Tiwari and Nagendra Yadav were
sentenced by Additional District Judge Anil Kumar Jha for
murdering Hari Darshan Tiwari, prosecution sources said.
The three accused were also fined Rs 5,000 by the court
accused, they said.
Hari Darshan was killed in Ramgarh village on August 4,
2007 by four men.
The court also issued an arrest warrant against
co-accused Vijay Darshan Tiwari, who is on the run.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?