Three sentenced to life imprisonment for murder in UP
Ballia: Three persons were sentenced to
life imprisonment by a local court here in a three-year-old
Rajiv Tiwari, Narain Tiwari and Nagendra Yadav were
sentenced by Additional District Judge Anil Kumar Jha for
murdering Hari Darshan Tiwari, prosecution sources said.
The three accused were also fined Rs 5,000 by the court
accused, they said.
Hari Darshan was killed in Ramgarh village on August 4,
2007 by four men.
The court also issued an arrest warrant against
co-accused Vijay Darshan Tiwari, who is on the run.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!