Three sentenced to life imprisonment for murder in UP
Ballia: Three persons were sentenced to
life imprisonment by a local court here in a three-year-old
Rajiv Tiwari, Narain Tiwari and Nagendra Yadav were
sentenced by Additional District Judge Anil Kumar Jha for
murdering Hari Darshan Tiwari, prosecution sources said.
The three accused were also fined Rs 5,000 by the court
accused, they said.
Hari Darshan was killed in Ramgarh village on August 4,
2007 by four men.
The court also issued an arrest warrant against
co-accused Vijay Darshan Tiwari, who is on the run.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam