Three sentenced to life imprisonment for murder in UP
Ballia: Three persons were sentenced to
life imprisonment by a local court here in a three-year-old
Rajiv Tiwari, Narain Tiwari and Nagendra Yadav were
sentenced by Additional District Judge Anil Kumar Jha for
murdering Hari Darshan Tiwari, prosecution sources said.
The three accused were also fined Rs 5,000 by the court
accused, they said.
Hari Darshan was killed in Ramgarh village on August 4,
2007 by four men.
The court also issued an arrest warrant against
co-accused Vijay Darshan Tiwari, who is on the run.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video