Three sentenced to life imprisonment for murder in UP
Ballia: Three persons were sentenced to
life imprisonment by a local court here in a three-year-old
Rajiv Tiwari, Narain Tiwari and Nagendra Yadav were
sentenced by Additional District Judge Anil Kumar Jha for
murdering Hari Darshan Tiwari, prosecution sources said.
The three accused were also fined Rs 5,000 by the court
accused, they said.
Hari Darshan was killed in Ramgarh village on August 4,
2007 by four men.
The court also issued an arrest warrant against
co-accused Vijay Darshan Tiwari, who is on the run.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players