Three terror suspects arrested near Indo-Nepal border
Zee Media Bureau
Bahraich: Three terror suspects have been arrested from Indo-Nepal border, reports said on Thursday.
The arrested persons have claimed they underwent terror training in Pakistan and were en route to Jammu and Kashmir to surrender.
The Jammu and Kashmir government announced an ambitious rehabilitation policy in 2010 to encourage Kashmiri youth living in Pakistani Kashmir to return home and live a normal life after abjuring violence.
Overall, since 1990, 4,081 militants have surrendered in the state up to February, Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah told the legislative Assembly few days back.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?