Three terror suspects arrested near Indo-Nepal border
Zee Media Bureau
Bahraich: Three terror suspects have been arrested from Indo-Nepal border, reports said on Thursday.
The arrested persons have claimed they underwent terror training in Pakistan and were en route to Jammu and Kashmir to surrender.
The Jammu and Kashmir government announced an ambitious rehabilitation policy in 2010 to encourage Kashmiri youth living in Pakistani Kashmir to return home and live a normal life after abjuring violence.
Overall, since 1990, 4,081 militants have surrendered in the state up to February, Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah told the legislative Assembly few days back.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy