Tighter security norms to be implemented at Taj Mahal
Agra: Frisking and proper checking of tourists visiting the Taj Mahal and high level security and alertness at the monument`s premises were some of the issues discussed at a meeting of officials manning the security of the monument.
Proper frisking, checking and alertness, along with strict entry rules were required for better security at the monument of love, Inspector General Rajnikant Mishra told officials at a meeting convened to discuss security at Taj Mahal.
Several other issues like strict checking of vendors in the Taj premises and proper co-ordination among all security officials, among others were also discussed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof