Tighter security norms to be implemented at Taj Mahal
Agra: Frisking and proper checking of tourists visiting the Taj Mahal and high level security and alertness at the monument`s premises were some of the issues discussed at a meeting of officials manning the security of the monument.
Proper frisking, checking and alertness, along with strict entry rules were required for better security at the monument of love, Inspector General Rajnikant Mishra told officials at a meeting convened to discuss security at Taj Mahal.
Several other issues like strict checking of vendors in the Taj premises and proper co-ordination among all security officials, among others were also discussed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister