Tighter security norms to be implemented at Taj Mahal
Agra: Frisking and proper checking of tourists visiting the Taj Mahal and high level security and alertness at the monument`s premises were some of the issues discussed at a meeting of officials manning the security of the monument.
Proper frisking, checking and alertness, along with strict entry rules were required for better security at the monument of love, Inspector General Rajnikant Mishra told officials at a meeting convened to discuss security at Taj Mahal.
Several other issues like strict checking of vendors in the Taj premises and proper co-ordination among all security officials, among others were also discussed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Give up terrorism and let’s talk', Sushma Swaraj's reply to Nawaz Sharif at UNGA
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Mahatma Gandhi: Know six things you didn't know about him
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Watch: Unbelievable! Kapil Sharma thrown out of Aishwarya Rai’s vanity van
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa – Players to watch out for
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview