Tighter security norms to be implemented at Taj Mahal
Agra: Frisking and proper checking of tourists visiting the Taj Mahal and high level security and alertness at the monument`s premises were some of the issues discussed at a meeting of officials manning the security of the monument.
Proper frisking, checking and alertness, along with strict entry rules were required for better security at the monument of love, Inspector General Rajnikant Mishra told officials at a meeting convened to discuss security at Taj Mahal.
Several other issues like strict checking of vendors in the Taj premises and proper co-ordination among all security officials, among others were also discussed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah