To ensure lover`s entry, girl gives sleeping pills to kins
Meerut: To ensure her boyfriend`s entry
to her house, a teenage girl mixed sleeping pills in milk and
gave it to her kins here, police said on Saturday.
The matter came to light after the girl`s grandmother,
who did not take the milk, reported the incident to police.
The incident occurred yesterday in Ajanta Colony area.
Police arrested the 19-year-old boyfriend and one of his
friends on charges of fetching sleeping pills to the girl, a
student of class-IX.
The girl, however, was not arrested as she was a minor,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal