Toddler sexually assaulted by teenager
Aligarh: A two-and-a-half-year old girl was on Sunday sexually assaulted allegedly by a teenager in Iglas area, a senior police officer said here.
The girl was sexually exploited by the 14-year-old boy on the pretext of taking her for a cycle ride this afternoon, Senior Superintendent of Police Amit Pathak said.
He said the condition of the child was stated to be serious and she was being rushed to the Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College for treatment.
A complaint has been lodged, the SSP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez