Toddler sexually assaulted by teenager
Aligarh: A two-and-a-half-year old girl was on Sunday sexually assaulted allegedly by a teenager in Iglas area, a senior police officer said here.
The girl was sexually exploited by the 14-year-old boy on the pretext of taking her for a cycle ride this afternoon, Senior Superintendent of Police Amit Pathak said.
He said the condition of the child was stated to be serious and she was being rushed to the Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College for treatment.
A complaint has been lodged, the SSP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users