Toddler sexually assaulted by teenager
Aligarh: A two-and-a-half-year old girl was on Sunday sexually assaulted allegedly by a teenager in Iglas area, a senior police officer said here.
The girl was sexually exploited by the 14-year-old boy on the pretext of taking her for a cycle ride this afternoon, Senior Superintendent of Police Amit Pathak said.
He said the condition of the child was stated to be serious and she was being rushed to the Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College for treatment.
A complaint has been lodged, the SSP added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma