Toddler sexually assaulted by teenager
Aligarh: A two-and-a-half-year old girl was on Sunday sexually assaulted allegedly by a teenager in Iglas area, a senior police officer said here.
The girl was sexually exploited by the 14-year-old boy on the pretext of taking her for a cycle ride this afternoon, Senior Superintendent of Police Amit Pathak said.
He said the condition of the child was stated to be serious and she was being rushed to the Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College for treatment.
A complaint has been lodged, the SSP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth