Toddler sexually assaulted by teenager
Aligarh: A two-and-a-half-year old girl was on Sunday sexually assaulted allegedly by a teenager in Iglas area, a senior police officer said here.
The girl was sexually exploited by the 14-year-old boy on the pretext of taking her for a cycle ride this afternoon, Senior Superintendent of Police Amit Pathak said.
He said the condition of the child was stated to be serious and she was being rushed to the Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College for treatment.
A complaint has been lodged, the SSP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt