Tourist dies of heat-stroke at Taj Mahal
Agra: A 53-year-old woman tourist from Bangalore succumbed to a heat-stroke at the Taj Mahal Monday, police said.
"Sudha came to Agra with a 50-member group. She had fever. But today (Monday) she could not bear the heat and collapsed. Her body has been sent for post-mortem," Sushant Gaur, station officer, Tourist Thana, told media persons.
Venkatesh, the group leader, said Sudha had been ill and she fell down by the road-side in the western parking area.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Two killed in police firing in Arunachal's Tawang
- No plans to restart ceasefire with NSCN-K: Home ministry
- Trio of Earth-like planets found may posses perfect conditions for life, claim scientists
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar to go back to Goa after Union Cabinet reshuffle?
- Pakistan regrets US lack of appreciation for its anti-terror role