Tourist dies of heat-stroke at Taj Mahal
Agra: A 53-year-old woman tourist from Bangalore succumbed to a heat-stroke at the Taj Mahal Monday, police said.
"Sudha came to Agra with a 50-member group. She had fever. But today (Monday) she could not bear the heat and collapsed. Her body has been sent for post-mortem," Sushant Gaur, station officer, Tourist Thana, told media persons.
Venkatesh, the group leader, said Sudha had been ill and she fell down by the road-side in the western parking area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH