Tourist dies of heat-stroke at Taj Mahal
Agra: A 53-year-old woman tourist from Bangalore succumbed to a heat-stroke at the Taj Mahal Monday, police said.
"Sudha came to Agra with a 50-member group. She had fever. But today (Monday) she could not bear the heat and collapsed. Her body has been sent for post-mortem," Sushant Gaur, station officer, Tourist Thana, told media persons.
Venkatesh, the group leader, said Sudha had been ill and she fell down by the road-side in the western parking area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'