Tourist dies of heat-stroke at Taj Mahal
Agra: A 53-year-old woman tourist from Bangalore succumbed to a heat-stroke at the Taj Mahal Monday, police said.
"Sudha came to Agra with a 50-member group. She had fever. But today (Monday) she could not bear the heat and collapsed. Her body has been sent for post-mortem," Sushant Gaur, station officer, Tourist Thana, told media persons.
Venkatesh, the group leader, said Sudha had been ill and she fell down by the road-side in the western parking area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report