Tourist dies of heat-stroke at Taj Mahal
Agra: A 53-year-old woman tourist from Bangalore succumbed to a heat-stroke at the Taj Mahal Monday, police said.
"Sudha came to Agra with a 50-member group. She had fever. But today (Monday) she could not bear the heat and collapsed. Her body has been sent for post-mortem," Sushant Gaur, station officer, Tourist Thana, told media persons.
Venkatesh, the group leader, said Sudha had been ill and she fell down by the road-side in the western parking area.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'