Trader shot dead in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: A 38-year-old trader was allegedly shot dead by an armed man at his shop at Chapar village here, the police said on Saturday.
Rajive Tyagi was gunned down at his business establishment here yesterday by a sharp shooter belonging to the notorious Balram Gang, the police said.
Later, the shooter, too, was gunned down by the shop`s security guard when he tried to escape after the murder, they added.
Rajive was a witness in the murder case of his brother Sanjive, who was killed on January 6, last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah