Trader shot dead in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: A 38-year-old trader was allegedly shot dead by an armed man at his shop at Chapar village here, the police said on Saturday.
Rajive Tyagi was gunned down at his business establishment here yesterday by a sharp shooter belonging to the notorious Balram Gang, the police said.
Later, the shooter, too, was gunned down by the shop`s security guard when he tried to escape after the murder, they added.
Rajive was a witness in the murder case of his brother Sanjive, who was killed on January 6, last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Rio 2016: Note perfect Andy Murray ready for more Olympic glory
- Chinese incursion in Uttarakhand clear case of intelligence failure: Defence Expert
- Genelia D'Souza shared this really CUTE picture with son! Picture inside
- Cloud burst causes havoc in Uttarkashi
- Curfew continues only in 3 south Kashmir districts