Train derails in Mathura; 1 killed, six injured
Mathura: One person was killed while six others were injured Wednesday when two coaches of a Mathura bound train derailed here between Maura and Goverdhan stations.
The last two coaches of Alwar Mathura Passenger train derailed and were dragged for about one km before the train came to a halt, according to Divisional Railway Manager (DRM) Agra.
30-year-old Bhura, a native of Kotwai area here, died while six others were injured in the accident.
Senior civil and railway officials have reached the spot and efforts to put the coaches back on the track were on when the last report came in.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1
- India's NSG membership is not about arms, US tells Pakistan