Train derails in UP, 12 injured
Budaun: At least 12 people were injured when the engine and a bogie of the Kasganj-Lucknow Rohilkhand Express derailed near Kasganj railway station early Friday.
The train derailed at 5:30 am while passing through a culvert near Kasganj in Kanshi Ram Nagar district.
While the engine fell into flood waters in the area, the bogie of the train was hanging from the culvert, DRM, North Eastern Railway, Bareilly, KB Nanda said.
Twelve people, including the driver of the train, have been injured in the mishap.
The assistant driver of the train is missing after the mishap.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IPL 2016: Kieron Pollard expresses shock over Dwayne Bravo's fine, calls it 'ridiculous'
- IPL 9 VIDEO: Guess who led Kolkata Knight Riders' playoffs celebrations!
- Salman Khan flexes his muscles in new 'Sultan' still! See pic
- Answering machine, chats on QR code coming soon on WhatsApp!
- Jiah Khan case: HC stays trial against Sooraj Pancholi; Rabia's plea to be heard on June 7