Train Driver of Varanasi injured in stone pelting
Bhadohi: Driver of an express train was on Sunday injured when some children pelted stones on it between Kapsethi and Parsipur railway stations near here, police said.
Driver of Varanasi-bound Kamayani Express, R K Mandal, got injured when some children pelted stones on the train, breaking the windscreen of the engine, police said.
Mandal sustained injuries on head and hand and managed to stop the train at Parsipur railway station, police said, adding that he was admitted to a private hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- Gujarat quota stir: PM Modi appeals for peace
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal