Train Driver of Varanasi injured in stone pelting
Bhadohi: Driver of an express train was on Sunday injured when some children pelted stones on it between Kapsethi and Parsipur railway stations near here, police said.
Driver of Varanasi-bound Kamayani Express, R K Mandal, got injured when some children pelted stones on the train, breaking the windscreen of the engine, police said.
Mandal sustained injuries on head and hand and managed to stop the train at Parsipur railway station, police said, adding that he was admitted to a private hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 1st Test, Day 1 – Sri Lanka vs Australia - As it happened...
- Mobile, internet services restored in Jammu, restrictions continue in Kashmir Valley
- GST expectations buoy equity markets; Sensex trading at 28,121
- Four Pakistan-backed terrorists killed, 1 apprehended in J&K's Naugam, encounter on
- National Museum gets new chief and he has an Ayodhya connection