Train Driver of Varanasi injured in stone pelting
Bhadohi: Driver of an express train was on Sunday injured when some children pelted stones on it between Kapsethi and Parsipur railway stations near here, police said.
Driver of Varanasi-bound Kamayani Express, R K Mandal, got injured when some children pelted stones on the train, breaking the windscreen of the engine, police said.
Mandal sustained injuries on head and hand and managed to stop the train at Parsipur railway station, police said, adding that he was admitted to a private hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC