Train hits car, 2 critically injured in Deoria
Deoria: A professor and his driver were
critically injured when their car was hit by a railway engine
at an unmanned level crossing here, police said today.
The incident took place yesterday evening when Professor
Avadhesh Pandey of BDRPG College here was going to a market on
his car. The vehicle was hit by an engine, which dragged the
vehicle to over 10 meters, at a railway crossing.
Pandey and his driver were rushed to a hospital, where
their condition was stated to be critical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter