Train hits car, 2 critically injured in Deoria
Deoria: A professor and his driver were
critically injured when their car was hit by a railway engine
at an unmanned level crossing here, police said today.
The incident took place yesterday evening when Professor
Avadhesh Pandey of BDRPG College here was going to a market on
his car. The vehicle was hit by an engine, which dragged the
vehicle to over 10 meters, at a railway crossing.
Pandey and his driver were rushed to a hospital, where
their condition was stated to be critical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir
- Alphabet executive steps down from Uber board amid growing competition
- Facebook CEO says group will not become a media company