Train rams into autorickshaw at railway crossing
Ghaziabad: A Varanasi bound train rammed
into an autorickshaw when the driver was trying to cross the
railway track in Kallugari near here, railway sources said.
Delhi-Varanasi bound Kashi Vishwanath train hit the auto
rickshaw yesterday afternoon, 20 kms from here, they said.
The boom gate was left unattended allegedly due to the
negligence of cable man Narender Kumar, who did not bring it
down to signal the oncoming train, after which the driver
crossed, they added.
While the vehicle was ripped to pieces due to the impact,
the passengers of the loaded autorickshaw escaped in time and
no one was injured in the incident.
The train moved towards Hapur railway station on the
Delhi-Moradabad track without delay after the mishap.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'