Train rams into autorickshaw at railway crossing
Ghaziabad: A Varanasi bound train rammed
into an autorickshaw when the driver was trying to cross the
railway track in Kallugari near here, railway sources said.
Delhi-Varanasi bound Kashi Vishwanath train hit the auto
rickshaw yesterday afternoon, 20 kms from here, they said.
The boom gate was left unattended allegedly due to the
negligence of cable man Narender Kumar, who did not bring it
down to signal the oncoming train, after which the driver
crossed, they added.
While the vehicle was ripped to pieces due to the impact,
the passengers of the loaded autorickshaw escaped in time and
no one was injured in the incident.
The train moved towards Hapur railway station on the
Delhi-Moradabad track without delay after the mishap.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indian boat patrols on Ladakh's Pangong Tso Lake
- DNA : Today in History, 26th July, 2016