Tree planted in memory of Aarushi-Hemraj
Noida: An NGO, in joint collaboration of Students of the Government PG College, on Tuesday planted a tree of `Neem` in memory of murdered teenaged girl Aarushi and her domestic help Hemraj at Sector 25 L block.
Aarushi was found murdered in her bedroom at Jalyayu Vihar L block house on May 16, 2008. Next day, Hemraj’s body was recovered from the terrace of the house.
Aarushi’s dentist-parents Rajesh Talwar and Nupur are facing trial on double murder charge.
Students and NGO Nirman representatives assembled at L block and paid homage to Aarushi and Hemraj by observing a minute`s silence for a few minutes.
Nirman representative RK Gupta said "we planted the tree for keeping alive the memory of Aarushi Hemraj.
Students pasted posters in English and Hindi for giving tips to avoid such crimes like Aarushi murder and Nithari killings.
A message was given through display cards that "VISWAS KARO PAR ANDHA NAHIN" (Have faith but not blind faith).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Panel discussion over why opposition stopped PM Modi from speaking?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug