Tributes paid to martyrs of LoC by Dogra Regiment
Faizabad (UP): The two Indians soldiers, who were brutally killed by the Pakistani troops along the Line of Control(LoC) recently, were Tuesday paid rich tributes by the Dogra Regiment here.
A wreath-laying ceremony on the occasion of 64th Army Day was held at Dogra War Memorial to pay tributes to the martyrs- Lance Naik Hemraj and Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh of Rajputana Rifles, who have sacrificed their lives on Indo-Pak border in the Jammu and Kashmir on January 9 .
"The sacrifice of two martyrs will not go waste but it will inspire the Indian Army for greater sacrifices," Brigadier Gajendra Prasad, Commandant of Dogra Regiment said while addressing the ceremony.
Besides Prasad, several senior officials of the regiment paid floral rich tribute to the martyrs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre