Tributes paid to martyrs of LoC by Dogra Regiment
Faizabad (UP): The two Indians soldiers, who were brutally killed by the Pakistani troops along the Line of Control(LoC) recently, were Tuesday paid rich tributes by the Dogra Regiment here.
A wreath-laying ceremony on the occasion of 64th Army Day was held at Dogra War Memorial to pay tributes to the martyrs- Lance Naik Hemraj and Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh of Rajputana Rifles, who have sacrificed their lives on Indo-Pak border in the Jammu and Kashmir on January 9 .
"The sacrifice of two martyrs will not go waste but it will inspire the Indian Army for greater sacrifices," Brigadier Gajendra Prasad, Commandant of Dogra Regiment said while addressing the ceremony.
Besides Prasad, several senior officials of the regiment paid floral rich tribute to the martyrs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje